What will you do on this summer vacation?
There are so many famous places where you dream to travel, from the forest to the sea, or you can volunteer for green campaign summer… or back to your hometown in order to have a wonderful time after a stressful semester…..You will definitely have a lot of memories and memorable moments, won’t you?
So why don’t you join: YO!summer 2011 to share with us about these amazing moments and receive many attractive prizes:
- 1 first prize: 500.000 VND/prize
- 3 other prizes: 100.000 VND/prize
- 10 certificates with the student association’s approval for 10 candidates going to the Final round
YO! Summer 2011 is a contest of BELL Club for UEHers including 2 rounds:
Round 1: from June 1st to August 4th.
You can send us anything that can tell us about your summer. You can really send ANYTHING you can image of, from writings, pictures, videos, songs,… to the dairy, paintings, souvenir, or anything else that you can create… Those product must be shown in English and tell about your memories and emotions in this summer. (what you’ve been through during summer, how funny, interesting, meaningful and memorable they are, what you’ve learned, etc…….)
How to send us the product and join YO! Summer 2011 contest? There are 2 ways:
1. For the products that can be sent online: essays, videos, pictures, songs,… you can send them to this email: [email protected] . If your product is too heavy to send via email, you can upload it to Youtube or Mediafire and then send us the link.
2. For the products that can’t be sent online, you can submit your product at campus B – 279 Nguyen Tri Phuong street, District 10 – on August 3 & 4. BELL Club will have some tables to receive your product on those days.
And don’t forget to give us your personal information such as name, class, student code, course, email, phone number so that we can contact you and list you in this activity. The 10 best products will be chosen to go through to the Final round.
The Final round: August 13th
You’ll have a chance to present your product in front of the judges and the audience. In addition, this is an opportunity which you can improve your English and communication skills, as well as your confidence and get the prizes.
So what are you still waiting for? Let’s join YO! Summer 2011 and make your summer more memorable!
by Nguyen Thi Thuy Dung