A statistics recently has shown that there is only 25% of success which is determined by degrees and experiences while the rest 75% depends on soft skills.

But how can you achieve these necessary soft skills?

It seems that many people have trouble in choosing a qualified Soft Skill training program in HCMC. Recognizing the importance of soft skills in our lives, BELL Club and ASK Competency Business School have cooperated to hold Time Management Skill and Interpersonal Skill Training Course for UEH students.

 

I/ Time Management Skill Training Course:

You’re feeling that 24 hours a day is not enough for you to finish your work? Being stressful because you are overloaded with deadlines most of time? Feeling exhausted because you always have to follow your schedule but rarely finish it as well as you expected? If your answer is “Yes”, it’s obviously that you lack one of the most important Soft skills – Time Management Skill, the key to open your successful door.

After taking Time Management Skill Training Course of BELL Club and ASK Competency Business School, you will get these achievements:

  • Manage your time by integrating proven time management techniques into your daily life.
  • Adopt strategies and techniques to handle procrastination and interruptions
  • Develop a personal action plan to reap the most benefit from your efforts

We will have 2 classes for you to choose:

TuesdayThursdaySaturday
September6th 8th 10th
8.00 AM – 11.00 AMClass 1Class 1Class 1
2.00 PM – 5.OO PMClass 2Class 2Class 2

Location: 12 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 1, HCMC

 

II/ Interpersonal Skill Training Course:

Do you think that you can start your own business without considering your relationships with staffs and you just need to concentrate on your work and don’t care about your colleagues? If you say “No”, you are definitely aware that building and maintaining relationships is very important. Interpersonal Skill is one of the most important soft skills, which will help you work efficiently in modern and dynamic working environment.

When joining Interpersonal Skill Training Course, you will learn how to:

  • Achieve results in your communications with others
  • Communicate effectively using simple, concise and direct language
  • Foster cross-cultural understanding in your workplace

We will have 2 classes for you to choose:

MondayWednesdayFriday
September5th 7th 9th
8.00 AM – 11.00 AMClass 1Class 1Class 1
2.00 PM – 5.OO PMClass 2Class 2Class 2

Location: 12 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai District 1 HCMC

III/ Certification, Fee and How to register:

–          You will receive 2 certifications after you complete each course. These certifications are very useful for you when applying for a job:

  • Certification of Student Association.
  • Certification of ASK Competency Business School (You will only receive this certification after attending completely the course and passing the test – it will be easy if you fully attend the course)

–          Fee: only 180.000VND each course for UEH students, especially 150.000 VND for students who have BELL Club Membership Card.

–          You can register at the information desk at Campus B’s hall – near the canteen. Students who don’t study in Campus B register online by following this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFreEplNnhJbGVFTXlrYzctR0dOUUE6MQ

 

For more detailed information, please contact Ms.Hanh (0936 467 457) or Ms.Xuan (0978 365 430)