– Research and develop programs, activities to enhance members’ English proficency.
– Be in charge of translating, spell-checking, English materials.
– Be in charge of English Speaking Day, Race for Knowledge’s Test.
– Take part in organizing BELL’s programs as a member of Organization Board or a BELLaborator.
We are looking for candidates who:
– Are able to use English confidently.
– Are able and willing to help others improve their English.
– Are careful, patient. – Are punctual, responsible.
– Are willing to work with others.
– Achieve an IELTS overall band score of 6.5 or higher or 800 on TOEIC test (optional).
As a Specialist department’s member, you will:
– Improve your knowledge generally and academically.
– Have a chance to improve others’ English.
– Enhance your carefulness and patience.
– Build up your network.
– Develop your soft skills.