– Support organizing internal activities.
– Take care of the club’s database.
– Keep track with members’ activities.
– Run “Member Care” programs.
– Be in charge of BELL’s Recruitment.
– Ensure the human resources for every BELL’s programs
We are looking for candidates who:
– Are good at: game conducting, singing, dancing, master of ceremony (MC),…
– Are elaborate and careful.
– Are friendly, outgoing and sociable, and adaptive.
– Are dedicated and thoughtful.
– Are punctual, responsible.
– Are interested in working with people.
As a Human Resources Department’s member, you will:
– Widen your social relationship.
– Improve your confidence and soft skills, especially human resources skills.
– Have a chance to learn computer skills.
– Be a better team player.
– Be involved in every interesting internal event of BELL club as an organizer.